Aer Lingus is the national carrier of Ireland and flies from Dublin and Shannon to various locations in Europe.
We are a proud member of the Trans European Alliance.
- Aer Lingus is Headquatered at Dublin International Airport, Ireland.
- Aer Lingus is a member of TEA Alliance.
- Aer Lingus has a rating of 9.2 (as of 10/08/10).
- Aer Lingus is ranked 2nd at Dublin International Airport.
- Aer Lingus has earned a total of €10m since June 2010.
As of the 10th of August 2010 we are operating Four aircraft:
|Dash 8 Q400||AER1||Leased||SNN - Madrid, Nice, Venice|
|Dash 8 Q400||AER2||Leased||DUB - Amsterdam, Nice|
|Dash 8 Q400||AER3||Leased||DUB - Zurich, Madrid|
|Ilyushin Il-76||AER4||Owned||DUB - Zurich|
Fleet changes occur regularly, the above information may be incorrect.