Headquarters Guangzhou-Baiyun International Airport, Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China
- Hong Kong Chep Lap Kok International Airport
- Singapore Changi International Airport
- Tokyo Narita Airport
Fleet Size 1
Destinations Non-scheduled (Daily or Weekly Cargo Charter Services)
FedEx Asia is a Parcel Delivery Service based in Guangzhou-Baiyun, China. It maintains 1 A300F and carries daily parcel, and freighter services and contracts in the Asia-Pacific region.
FedEx currently has 1 A300F aircraft. It is also ordering several freighter planes.
- Airbus A310-200F (2 in Order with 4 in option)
- Airbus A300F (1 in Order with 2 in option)
- Boeing 767-300F (2 in Order with 6 in option)
- 2 Airbus A310-200F
- 2 Antonov An-225 Mriya "Cossack"
All of FedEx's cargo contracts are in bidding 1st at its Headquarters.
FedEx Asia has a perfect safety record. With no minor or major incidents.